Searchin' for u...

Monday, February 14, 2005

yeay!

Whazzup! Hehe. Okies. Juz got back home from amal's hse. whoa..was dere from 3-8...lamer sak..wakaka. had fun doing a mini 'project' of ours ! Its alwiz fun 2 spend time wif ur gd frenz..*smiles* Wootz.. in de morning, had madrasah. Gosh. Can u believe I wore jubbah 2dae? hehe. I felt lyk I was some ustazah lyk dat..wakaka! wore long black skirt n tight black shirt laz wk. My dad was outraged by it. Damn~ heck ar..still wore it. Weheehee..my ustaz so kiut. Hehe. He's round ar den when he smile mata dier hilang..ahakz.

k. smalam gi dis ceramah kat Masjid Ghafoor wif amal, my dad n my siblings. It was on 'Bodily Modifications'. Interesting ar. De ustaz touched on issues such as dyeing of hair, tattoo, piercing, etc. quite enriching n informative ar. Met dis ex-bpian. Aper eh namer dier...hmm...tak tau ar. Faiz I think. Ntah lah...dulu muker dier cam play boi ar..now. wow. Still as hansem as b4 but matured n responsible looking..hmm..time can change ppl aite.

I feel so happi~ wee! U made me happy. I was at de pt of giving up on u coz I noe u wudnt want 2 lose anione in ur life at de moment..n well, I tot I didn't fit into de picture in ur heart. Glad u saved a space 4 me. =) Tgk pram jer dah tak sabar nak jadi bapa! Hahaha.. so kiut lah u.

I wrote ur name in de sky,
but de wind blew it away.
I wrote ur name in de sand,
but de waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
n i hope it will alwiz stae....

*winks* cheerios~

-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home