lurve u
*sigh*
de faithful dae 19th may 2005...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SYG!
lurve u lotz.
Wen I think of u,
I lose all sense, u see.
Dis luv I haf for u,
I noe it was meant to be.
Having u wif me
feels so real N so right.
Wif u is where I want
to spend de rest of my life.
Wen I think of u,
I get dis feeling . . .
All of a sudden,
no matter how bad it gets,
my life is worth living.
Wen I think of u, I think of luv,
N how u are a dream come true,
an angel sent from above--
a beautiful angel, yes, dat's u,
de one I luv.
Wen I think of u,
I think about us;
N being wif u
makes life de bez.
I need ur luv
to make it tru
each N every day.
I want to spend my life
with u somehow, some way.
Life's pretty wif u ard.
Im thankful im blessed.
Blessed wif lotsa luv.
Showered wif lotsa care.
N most importantly,
noeing dat u'll alwiz be dere..
i miss him alot. wish i cud go out. but nooo. *grrtz*
owells
Luv u...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home