Searchin' for u...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

ee

Wow..time sure passed fast. 2005 is oredi coming to an end. Sobz.
Hmm. Truout de yr, dere were sweet time n bitter ones. Yupz..


Started de yr wif 1st 3 mths in tpjc. Ahah. De bez time of de yr!
05S05. =)
Met hazmi. *Smiles*. I luv him~
mid yr. My gawd. Disastrous.
Promos. Bleargh. I sux.
Tg pinang trip!! Wee.


Yupz.. de things which I will never 4get. As time passed, I find myself growing. Got 2 learn more abt de world ard me.


Learnt a lot abt sacrificing. Learn to be patient n understanding. Though one thing I haf yet achieve is to be on time. Haha. Im so sori baby.


Haix. I learnt abt de reality de hard way u can say. Frenship tested. Its impt 2 haf frenz budden wad de use when all dis while de true ppl are hiding behind a facade. I admit..i too am a hypocrite at times. I hate it. I hate having 2 feel dis way. Frenship dat was built on trust suddenly juz shatter b4 my own eyes. Vicious words, backstabbing, isolation.. it had all happened leaving a feeling of devoid within me as I witness it all.


May 2006 be a better yr. im gonna concentrate on A's n ignore it all. Wadeva. Im too tired 2 care abt it anymore. Wads de use. Life is not alwiz as pretty as rainbows n butterflies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home