weee~
It's true when they say, opposites attract. Going back to primary skol days, I didnt think I will ever talk to u, moreover end up with u. Loving u was just something so irresistible, still is now. =)
Despite our quarrels, i cherish all de moments because I know u still cares about what I do. Ur persistent comebacks after I lay out my opinions drive me up the wall at times but dat's only coz I realise ur de only one hu can affect me dat much. At de end of de day, though fights bring anger, u taught me to think back abt y we were together and so i did. Its becoz i luv u...
Dat's when guilt overcomes me for reacting de way i did, at the end of the day, everything falls back into place when I hear ur voice assuring me dat u love me more...
U're perfect de way u are right now, in fact u have been perfect in my eyes from day one.
I'm sorry for all ive done baby. I thank u for never giving up on us. I love you, baby. Always will...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home