2nd yr anniversarY!!
Magical. :)
Simply de bez nite we've ever spent. de love juz feels stronger den ever now.. i luv u.. :)
guess wad my dearest darling suprised me wif on our 2nd yr anniversary? SKY DINING!!! omg! a dream dat i wud never haf tot wud come tru n he made it real~ awwww.. im so touched n moved to tears.
we promised to make it de bez nite n indeed it was. he looked soo gd! *drools* hehe~ tried to look my bez too. hope u lyk it baby. :)
de experience it truly indescribable. de moment was juz so perfect. time stood still. i gazed into his eyes n nth else in de world mattered. :) i wanna spend de rest of my life wif u..

waiting for our cable car on mount faber. cheers!

de 1st course: tomato soup. i heart u!

2nd course. yum yum! getting dark.

de one hu completes me. :)
shall not divulge too much here. a memory for us to keep. ure de bez thing dat has happen in my life baby. thank u for de beautiful n magical nite. so in lurvveee..~
I'd give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I'd risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine
'cause I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all for your love tonight....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home