home all day
YESS. Im done wif ALL my assignments. N YES, finally im staying home de whole day. Its feels gr8 to sleep at 10pm n to wake up at 9 am. :)
Kudos to everyone invovled in DURI production! it was such a great success n im so proud to be a part of it as props crew n Azza, Aisyah's gangster fren (LOL)! :)




Dis whole semester had been hell of a hectic one. Rushing tru everything. Coming home late nites, assignments, all de fun n play. So tiring. I was so tired dat for a few days i had faint spells. I felt lyk I was on a boat on de extremely choppy sea. Didnt feel to gd. i guess i juz really need to rest n haf enuf sleep.
Wif all de stress building up, exams are around de corner. I play hard, but i got to also remember to work hard. GANBATTEEE!




Dis whole semester had been hell of a hectic one. Rushing tru everything. Coming home late nites, assignments, all de fun n play. So tiring. I was so tired dat for a few days i had faint spells. I felt lyk I was on a boat on de extremely choppy sea. Didnt feel to gd. i guess i juz really need to rest n haf enuf sleep.
Wif all de stress building up, exams are around de corner. I play hard, but i got to also remember to work hard. GANBATTEEE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home