Searchin' for u...

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

cheer

Im feeling so sleepy. =/ bleargh. Still got bahas 2 do. Wargh!~

Nvm. Taking a break 4 a while. Okies.

Wee~ went 2 changi beach wif amal juz now 2 chill. Wah...very nice. I truly needed de time off away from skol n reality n calm myself down. Kinda refreshing ar coz nth was disturbing my mind. Naik de swing! Weee...did I mention I lurveee swings? Yesh! Very nice. Can feel de wind blowing. Ahhh....so nice. We osso sang loudly. Hehe. Sth which I wud never ever do but yes, I did it n it distracted me from my predicaments...hmm.

Den left 4 skol at 10.10 am..haha..sajer jer eh. Reality check. Back 2 de mystifying life of khai.pity me. im confused. Grrtz..y cant de happy spirit last? I felt lyk sinking n go in2 hiding once again. Bleargh~

If only de world cud c wad I feel
den, wud de world, noe hu I am
I've loved, lost n feared de world
4 it is sometimes too much to bare

Control, power, is wad I fear
4 I am weak inside n full of pain
I shout n cry, but noeing
dere is nobody dere to hear me
I swallow de shame n anger
dat lies beneath me

I am lost to reality n living in time
Though I am struggling through life
and all that it offers, I am only human
and that is what makes me . . . Me.

Arghh...k. dis whole wk ader cheer prac. Man~ its not tiring ar budden Im too lembut. So sad. I haf trouble wif de steps ar coz I cant make dem sharp n aggressive. Hish~ bleargh. Nvm. Im trying my bez ar.

Aite. Got 2 get back 2 my bahas speech..grrtz.

Cheerios~

-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home