beach
Hieeee,
Went 2 taridra 2 daes ago..hmm.de show was ok ar. Wanted 2 push Fir in2 de river.ahakz..dat evil thing! =P den balik. Sampai umah nearly 12. wow..
Smalam was a bleargh dae 4 me. went 2 skol n realized dere was onli me, ju, liyana, kiah n yati. Kaooz..de rez came later. Pe sak. Dtg lambat tak bilang.nvm..crashed hist lecture wif yati. Heh. De arts peeps are nice. One big familee. Made me feel lyk switching 2 art stream. Hmm..budden I wudnt noe wad 2 do after I graduate from jc later. Nvm..hidop maths, chem, bio, mlep! Yesh. Did my jae thingie oredi.
After dat, went 2 mlep rm. Thankgodness nurul n marya came soon after. Had bio tutorial at 12.10. gosh. I was so zoinked out oredi. ZzZzZz..harhar..i was toking nonsense n crap by den. Aper ntah lah khai ni..=P gi library utk tido coz de mlep rm tgh kecoh dat time. Wow. I really slept ar. Amazing..den balik sorang lepas skola. Tido lagi dlm bus 168. seriously ar. Ive been deprived of sleep sejak msk tpjc. Gosh. =/ my eyebags are more evident now. Grrtzz..
Oh ya! I totally 4got abt dis. Im at home now! Woke up at 9 am juz now. Heh. So nice juz 2 slack n haf time alone. Ahakz. I realized Im a beach-phreak. Been 2 de beach 5 times oredi dis yr. Gosh..baru 2 bulan jer. Hehe..i feel calm n at ease dere. So anione yg nak gi beach, jgn luper ajak me tau..wakaka..
Cheerios.
-----

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home