pergas
Pergas reopened yesterdae. hmm..when i was smaller den, madrasah never really had an impact on me on becoming a better muslim. 2 me, it was anoder mundane activity I haf I go tru every sundae. Well, I did learn stuff but.. well, it never was a soul-enriching experience.
Until pergas came along. Ahakz..i wonder y. padahal, segalanyer yg dipelajari is wad I noe oredi. Basically tahun 1 for me is a regurgitation of my previous madrasah. But somehow, I feel enlightened. Mebbe becoz im surrounded by adults, serious ppl. Unlike laz time, semua org buat bising dlm klaz, make fun of ustaz n ustazah. Nyeh. We were still small fries 2 understand de purpose of life.Now, I feel dat now im truly on a quest 2 becoming a better muslimah n it made me do some soul searching. Hu khairunnisa really is. Hmm..my name carries a heavy meaning n truout my life, ive not done justice 2 my name. Well, its time khai dat u take upon de responsibilities assigned from above.
Oritez. Ahakz. Aii..y de sudden seriousness. Hehe. My inner tots. Hmmx. Ouh ya! Fatin's in my pergas klaz! wootz! Glad 2 see her! =) yeay~ n my gosh, wisma indah combine wif de irsyad ppl. my klaz..makdi..50 org. *gasps*
laz dae of "holidae" b4 skol start officially. de farnie thing, im actually looking 4ward 2 studying once again. nyeH~ due 2 de setback in CT, ive promised myself 2 work hard now onwards 2 do well in promos. yea man~ i do not wan 2 stae back. i'll be so appalled n ya..my parents wont let me off easily.~ grrtz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home