Searchin' for u...

Sunday, August 14, 2005

haix...

Hmmm...

i feel so trapped n lost. ke kiri tak boleh, ke kanan pun tak.dis daes, im emotional. I get cranky. I piss ppl off. I constantly think dat im gonna get retained. Wad is wrong wif me? someone has drained out de happiness in me..haix.

i never mean 2 be mean. dats not me. i dont really lyk myself at dis pt of time.juta harapan ditaruhkan padaku tapi ku terasa tidak berdaya hendak meneruskannya.. i feel so unmotivated. haix...sob.sob.

n u haf 2 be de victim of my cruelty. U mean de world 2 me.im terribly sori. i hate 2 see u hurt especially by me. its de worst feeling i ever had..seeing u sad. de greatest blow is if u ever leave me. pls don't. god,pls gif me de strength 2 carry on dis journey uve set 4 me. lighten my burden n have mercy on me as I dun haf de courage n strength 2 go on.i feel tired. im not strong enuf 2 face it all. It has been hard. De world has been harsh 2 me these daes. retributions I suppose.

i shud be happy rite? dere's still ppl out dere hu care 4 me. n dere's ppl out dere hu are facing worst situations den me. ya. im lucky 2 still breathing n having de ability 2 lead a normal life. ya so, k. i shall shut up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home