wadeva.
I hate myself. Y am I de wae I am? I simply dun understand myself sometimes. Y is it hard 4 me 2 smile? Y am I such a serious person? Y is it hard 4 me 2 take life easy n laugh? Ahhh... I hate myself.
I haf no one. Sigh. Home was never a home to me. family is people I haf ties wif physically but not emotionally. Frenz? Well.. dey cant be dere all de time. Im all alone. I hate being alone. Its not a fear but merely de thing I detest de most.
I wan 2 runaway. Far far away. Away from everyone n everything. Go somewhere else. Somewhere I can find peace. I luv de beach. I wan 2 live near de beach. It calms me down. I can feel de wild child protesting n screaming within me. it wants freedom, it wants solace.
I shud'nt rely on anione. Everyone has stuff 2 do. Eventhough im willing 2 stop all work 2 be dere 4 someone, but not everyone's lyk u, khai. Dun be selfish n disturb others. Get over ur own boredom khai. Go get a pet or sth.. I guess I juz crave 4 attention n not being left alone.i wan someone 2 tok to in times when I need a lending ear. Someone to keep me sane.
*reality to khai* no one out dere is free 4 u all de time idiot. Juz 4get abt it. I dun wan comfort. I dun wan pity. I dun need a shoulder 2 cry on. dun ask me whether im ok. dont tell me 2 take it easy. dun tell me i shud relax. Don't bother trying. Ignore me.
Let me be me. go away.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home