Mygawd. Shagged baby~
Mygawd. Shagged baby~
I once complained ive nothing to do. Now I haf so much on my plate. Driving lessons is ongoing. I passed my BTT! Woo. Applied for my provisional driving license oredi. Will be starting prac soon~
Got a tuition job from Ily. Thank u so much! Suppose to start today but guess wad.. I got a call for relief teaching at Woodlands Pri for a day! So exciting lah. Haha.. my 1st day of skol as teacher was definitely memorable~ I got to sit in the staff room. Taught malay to pri 1, 3 and 5. haha..dey were so adorable lah. Each and everyone of dem keep wanting to talk to me aka Cikgu Khairunnisa. hee. Sekejab2 cikgu here and cikgu dere. Haha. Even the teachers in the staff room called me cikgu. Wah! Cool kan~ haha.. it felt so short. When I use to be a student, time seems to pass soooo slowly in skol. But as a teacher, de time flew so fast. One of the student was promoting her mum's kuih to me and I even received a love note! They asked whether i had msn. kids dis days~ Haha..cute lah!
Haha.. aitez. Im tired. Im in serious need of a sleep now..ciao~
ps. i miss u alot.. i really do baby.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home