beware..de entry u are abt 2 read may confuse u. mixed feelings in one entry. blissful. gloomy. irate.
gosh.- khai is currently bewildered - excuse her.
blissful mode : Ahakz.... hmm. I feel so lazy 2 update. Wow. normally, I'll be so eager 2 bring up to date abt my dae. Hmm...mebbe becoz I feel more geared up 2 study now..=) yeay! Got a chance 2 update now as im in mlep waiting 4 amal 2 come...yar.
k. ive been diligently staeing back in skol everydae till 6 de latest 2 study dis wk n revised my work at home..ahakz. -slaps forehead- harhar...its onli wed. harhar..nvm. I hope dis spirit keeps up as I wan 2 do well academically. Yeay! I feel so motivated n Ive promised 2 myself dat I wont slack anymore. Slap me if I start slacking again. Ahakz. Lolx~
thanx izuan 4 helping me wif maths juz now! really appreciate it. wad reward do u wan? -sMiLeS-
manira kebang kersilang
gloomy mode : budden... I still feel lyk hiding in a hole. Haix..someone find me a cavern 2 retreat in2...
livid n extremely exasperated mode : im insulted. uve manage 2 make me livid. urghh...
nvm.. khai is a sweet angel hu doesnt bare grudges. consider urself lucky. period.
yes. oritey..-sMiLeS-
cheerios.
-----

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home