swell
Im back.
Went 2 johor on saturdae. Came back 2 Spore 2dae. k. truly had a fun dae! k. lemme relate u 2 how I spend my dae. haha. Takde keje eh..
Went 2 Kota Tinggi's waterfall wif my family n extended family. Wooo..shiok man. De water was superb. Alas, I cudnt take de dip. Had de time of de month n so I juz sat by de rocks n waded my feet. How lame~ ahakz...its ok. De ambiance was gr8..not too sunny n juz a nice light zephyr 2 keep de dae pleasant.
We den picnicked under de tree. Wakaka..family reunions are alwiz enlightening. My uncles are so hilarious~ geez. N not forgetting my dad hu's equally lame-ass as dem...gosh!~
Upon reaching back 2 my uncle's place in johor, me n my cuzzins decidec 2 go bowling!! Pt of information, call me a crab living under a rock, I dun care, but dat was de 1st time I played bowling. Lolx...wad a sad life aye..hehe. dropped de ball twice. -horrified- de shame..hehe. had a gr8 laugh due 2 my clumsiness..dun blame me, de ball was heavy! Played 4 games. Dats means a total of 80 throws..whoa. Haha..im officially de guttergerl~ hahaha..yupz. I sux terribly. But hell..it was still damn fun!~
It was onli 8 n so we decided 2 watch movies. Yar. So we caught Series of Unfortunate Events n Son of The Mask!..ok ar..not bad.
Yes n so..had an tremendously, extremely gr8 dae yesterdae!
Ouh ya. Dere's dis idioticus swelling on my eye..urgh..since thursdae n it has still not subsided even after applying de cream de doctor gave me.. My aunt said, "ah nisa, mengendap saper mandi?" n my mum said, " agaknyer lipak ker cicak kencingkan mata nisa!"..ouh wad de..thanx ppl, I really needed 2 hear dat..lolx..harharhar.. so I might not come 2 skol till de swell lessened. =(
oritey.
cheerios~
-----

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home